08 March 2015

Book Review~Levitate~Kaylee Ryan

So there’s this book that I read last night. I am not sure if you have heard about it or not, but if not, you REALLY need to pick it up! Oh what’s it called you ask? It just happens to be Levitate by Kaylee Ryan

Overview
Trust. Five Letters. One Word.
I'm the girl who doesn't let anyone in. My world was shattered and turned upside down in one night. Since then I've been trying to live, if that's what you call it, but fighting the anxiety of what happened and trusting others is hard. Each day is a struggle to reach for the unknown.
Truth. Five Letters. One Word.
I watched my father give my mother the world and the stars. She took everything from him, then left him as a broken man with nothing to live for. I told myself I'd never fall in love. I'm guarding my heart and emotions, only looking out for number one. The only way to have truth in any relationship is to stay true to yourself.
Just when you think you've got it all figured out, you realize your puzzle is unfinished. You find a piece you never thought you needed until everything changes with one touch.
After that...you levitate.

        If that doesn’t get your attention, then I don’t know what will. Except maybe telling you that you do NOT want to miss the hot men involved in this story. Kensington is trying to get over the loss of her mother, which she feels extremely guilty over. She hasn’t really let anyone get close to her ever since that terrible night. So she’s not expecting Sean to be able to worm his way into her life, but pretty soon she knows she can’t resist him and his sweet ways.
        Sean isn’t looking for a girlfriend. He doesn’t trust women at all after what his mother did to his father. He has his hands full with the remodel and running of his bar. So when he tells his best friend that he will be the wingman needed, he gets his feet knocked out from under him by Kensington. Only problem is that she doesn’t seem into him like other girls usually are. Only thing he knows is that she’s under his skin faster than he ever thought possible.
        These two become fast friends and then more. Sean teaches Kensington to trust while learning the truth about love. They help each other to grow as people and comfort each other when her past comes back to haunt her. But most importantly they help each other to LEVITATE!

Buy Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment