11 December 2014

The Sect by Courtney Lane ~ RELEASE DAY BLITZ
















Title: The Sect 


Author: Courtney Lane 


Genre:  Dark Erotic Thriller


                        Release Date: December 12, 2014 















Synopsis:


Keaton Mara ran away from a life that had become a nightmare to live on the streets. While the location she now calls home is a dangerous place, she is protected by an unlikely friendship.


The streets provided her with the education she couldve never earned from the prestigious university she attended. Regrettably, the term educated foolbecomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Due to meeting a man with whom she shares a captivating chemistry with, her judgement is clouded, resulting in a fateful decision.





The consequence of trusting the prepossessing stranger results in her being stolen away to a place unknown. Her deceptive new surroundings are just as beautiful as the people who reside there. She discovers that its a place where the culture of sex without limits or morals is their religion.





Keaton quickly begins to realize that the beautiful scenery serves to hide a very dark truth. The seductive and enigmatic manwho lured her theredesires to save her soul. His intentions are sinister, because saving her soul is synonymous with breaking her.





Because Keaton believes her soul was brutally stolen from her many years ago, she thinks he cant save (or destroy) something she no longer has.





Shewaswrong.





Warning: This book contains pretty much every dark theme there is. Not recommended for those with any triggers or sensitivities to violence, dubious  and/or absent consent, and deviant sexual acts.





Buy Links: 





We will send them once the book goes live!! 





Teasers: 





















Author Bio: 



Ive been creating my own little world since I was very young. When I was eight years old, I began to bring those worlds to life with pen and paper.









Although Ive had a few short hiatuses, writing has been of passion of mine for many years. I've always viewed my writing as a hobby or a purgative process; I never thought to share my very personal works with anyone outside of my family. Now, Im taking the plunge and self-publishing my works. Im very excited and apprehensive about the opportunity to share my work with people who may enjoy it.









While I write across genres (I find it hard to stick to one genre), I do have an archetype when it comes to the female protagonist they have to have certain brand of strength and layered personalities. There will often be a lot of darkness and depth to my stories, because I'm intrigued by characters who are thrust into "dark" situations that explore their psyche.









I prefer gritty love stories, where the protagonist isn't necessarily the girl next door, or the girl you encounter in everyday life. In other words, I don't tend to write characters who are easy to fall in love with.









The elements that will be common in my stories are: depth, controversy, thought-provoking and complex plots, and misfit characters.









AUTHOR LINKS


































Hosted By: 





https://www.facebook.com/fmrpromotions





No comments:

Post a Comment