03 October 2014

My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin



Synopsis:
I expected a life of music.
I expected to raise my son.
It took one look to make everything change.
I never expected happiness.

I never expected to find her.
I never expected to feel desire.
I never expected I’d be a family man.
I never expected to be loved.
I never expected to fall in love.

They say you should expect the unexpected, I didn’t realize my unexpected would be the forever kind.

The Beaumont Series: 
Forever My Girl - #1 - USA Today Best Seller
My Everything – Novella


I can’t tell you how much I love this freaking series! I swear I didn’t think that it could get better than Liam and Josie’s story, but I think Katelyn and Harrison may have just beat them out. I can’t imagine what Katelyn had to deal with when she lost Mason and having to raise two little girls all on her own. But the fact that Harrison does what he can to help her out while not pushing her too much had me falling in love with him myself.

I admit that there were times that I wanted to strangle each of them for the way that they were acting in this book. And I definitely cried when I read the memories Katelyn relived about Mason. But they were both able to build a relationship with the kids, and that is what ended up being what truly brought them together in the end. I really love that while they weren’t ready to get married in the end, they found a way for them all to be a “really real family” This book gets a 5 star rating from me and has me starting on the next book right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment