15 December 2013

CATCH ME BY CLAIR CONTRERAS (5 Stars!!)

Final blog for the night. I am pretty sure that this is one of the last books that I read this week, and I liked it enough to give it 5 stars! It's Catch Me by Clair Contreras and here is the synopsis!

Catch Me:

In the past, I've always been given everything I've wanted, but nothing that I truly needed. I've experienced a lot of things in my twenty-five years, everything except the one thing I want. It's the one thing that can’t be bought. It can't even be taken, it has to be given. And nobody has ever given it to me, not really anyway.

Not until him.

Music is the center of both our lives, but as he found his place in it, I lost my way. He soared, while I spiraled down a destructive path.
I lost myself in more ways than I can count.

The ironic thing is that I didn’t realize how lost I was until he found me.

And now that he has, I have to wonder if he'll stay around long enough to catch me


Claire is the only daughter of super model mother and CEO music producer father. She was never good enough for her mother, her father was always too busy for her, and she didn't see a whole lot of her brother growing up due to him being older and always in different activities from her. The only person to ever show Claire the type of love she craves is her best friend. But tragedy strikes and then it does Claire, doesn't know how to handle it very well.

Cut to 8 years later and Claire's parents still aren't showing her the love and attention that she would like. However, she is one of the best talent scouts that her father has so he sends her to New York to work at that office trying to find new talent on the east coast. While waiting on her plane to get to the airport, she runs into an old friend and famous singer Shea as well as his new producer Ryan. Claire is immediately attracted to Ryan Shadow) and he seems drawn to her. Shea lets Claire know that he will be in New York soon to work on his album and that they need to talk. Claire agrees to meet up with him when he gets there, not knowing that in a few days her whole world is about to be rocked by Ryan.

Soon her past and her present are going to collide in a way that you never see coming. The twists and heartache that you feel in the book can only come from an excellent author who knows how to pull their readers into the story an make them feel like they are living it themselves. Because of this I gave the book 5 stars and can't wait to see what Mrs. Contreras has coming up next!  Link to buy the book: http://www.amazon.com/Catch-Me-Claire-Contreras-ebook/product-reviews/B00GQ0BCH8/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_btm?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

No comments:

Post a Comment