28 February 2013

Review and what's next

Let me just say that Wait For You was AMAZING! I think I found another book boyfriend! From the time I started reading the book I was sucked in. In fact the only reason I didn't finish it last night was because my husband, whom I love very much, came in the room and told me that it was time to go to bed because we both had work this morning. But back to what I was saying. The book tells you about a girl, Avery, who moves from Texas to West Virginia for college to escape her past. on her first day of classes she runs into (literally) one of the hottest guys she has ever seen, Cam. They end up in the same class together and he starts to pursue her. For months he asks her out, makes her breakfast weekly, and just tries everything to get her before she finally caves. But she can't hide from her past for long. Her deepest darkest secret comes back to haunt her and threatens her relationship with Cam a few different times before she fully lets him in.

I had very high hopes for this book when I heard about it, and let me tell you, Jennifer Armentrout did NOT disappoint. She has continue her awesome work and I look forward to more of her books in the near future.

Now I am currently reading two different books, depending on if I am reading off my nook or if I am reading off my phone. One is Blood Crave by Jennifer Knight and the other is Shattered Promised by Jessica Sorenson. Both of these books look promising. As soon as I am done with one of them I will write another review! Until then, be safe, keep reading, and thank an author.

No comments:

Post a Comment