19 March 2014

Clipped Wings

So I know that it has been a while since I posted a review, but it has nothing to do with lack of good material. I just get so caught up in each of these books, that I try to take a little time to let the thoughts settle, but then I get sucked into another book. I actually have people at work ask me what I am reading if I look at my phone for too long lol. But anyways, in order to better improve my blogging I am going yo go straight o my blog when I'm done with a book yo try to do my reviews. Hopefully this goes a little better.

So the book I am going to start with is Clipped Wings by Helena Hunting! And my goodness was it an amazing book! But so you know a little about it here's the synopsis!

Their body art is hot. Their chemistry is even hotter.

From her dark hair sweeping below her waist to her soft, sexy curves, Tenley Page intrigues tattoo artist Hayden Stryker in a way no one else ever has…especially when she asks him to ink a gorgeous, intricate design on her back. Yet for all her beauty, there is something darkly tragic and damaged about Tenley that Hayden is everything.

Covered in ink and steel, Hayden is everything Tenley has never dared to want, awakening a desire to explore more than the art adorning his stunning body. Trapped by a past that leaves her screaming from nightmares, Tenley sees Hayden as the perfect escape. Although he has secrets too, if they both keep themselves guarded perhaps their intense physical connection will remain only that.

But nothing, not even passion, can keep them safe from their pasts…


Holy crap was it a good book. *i was given an ARC by netgalley for an honest review*

Tenley is a broken girl who is also one of 13 survivors of a plane crash. She is consumed by guilt because everyone she loved was on that plane. Hayden is a tattoo artist who has to have control. Ever since his world exploded into chaos everything has to be in its place. However that doesn't work with Tenley and he doesn't understand why. What this book shows is how two beautifully broken people can be just what the other needs in order to deal with the past and help each other heal. I was very pleased with this book and can't wait to read the next! I really hope I don't have to wait too long.

Purchasing link: http://www.amazon.com/Clipped-Wings-Helena-Hunting/dp/1476764298/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395285638&sr=8-1&keywords=Clipped+wings 

No comments:

Post a Comment